Well, I'm taking up half the freezer. I was so used to my old roommate never using the freezer, I forgot what it would be like to seriously share it. One of my roommates is also freezing food for the winter, and we're running out of space fast. I'm not sure what we would do if our third roommate were using the freezer in any significant way. She's moving in a few weeks, so she hasn't added much, but I could see it getting bad if three of us wanted to use significant amounts of space.
But here's the problem. I have 5 weeks left in my CSA. In those 5 weeks, also I need to do the following things:
- Finish the paper from my 1st-year project. That WILL happen by Friday.
- Finish the paper from my undergraduate project. My 2nd-year project is with a group that is co-lead by of my coauthors. She's apparently complained about this enough that my PI says my first month is just finishing this old paper.
- Apply for an NSF fellowship (this assumes the shutdown is resolved before that deadline). I have no idea what my research plan will be.
- Grade 2 undergraduate midterm exams.
- Take my own midterm exam.
(p.s. my CSA list is the same as it's been for weeks, so I'm just not posting it)